Complete Metal Roof Restoration
Our metal roof restoration consists of the following:
- Metal Roof Restoration and complete waterproofing on Corrugated & IBR Sheeting (Seamless spray on System)
- Grind all metal roof sheeting with a grinder and wire brush.
- Pressure wash roof clean.
- Removing all old and damage waterproofing.
- After roof is grinded clean, treat all rust with a potent rust converter.
- Replace sheets where rust is beyond treating.
- Apply a metal etch primer coat to roof.
- Replace any loose and rusty old nails or screws.
- Install more roof screws and washers.
- The more roof screws the better, this secures the roof sheeting which will eliminate any movements.
- Rivet all overlaps and cross laps with a 4mm rivet together, this secure the sheet from moving apart.
- Seal all roof screws, all overlaps & cross laps, parapets and flashings with stitch bonded polyester and waterproofing compound. (Acryl-Seal)
- Seal roof ridging metal.
- Hydro-wash roof.
- Apply a sealer coat and 2 or more seamless acryl-seal or polyurethane roof paint in the colour of your choice.
- All products are SABS approved and are highly quality waterproofing and paint products with a 10 year guarantee
Different techniques are used for different surfaces, and as professionals in the roofing business we are equipped with the know how and experience of execution to issue a “guarantee certificate” after completion of the project.